About Me

My photo
London, Glamoursmith, United Kingdom
This blog details my journey from February 2007 through my training and and preperation for what was initially Ironman UK in August 2007. Now having completed my 4th Ironman in 15 months I am preparing for the 2009 season as part of Team Wiggle supported by the fantastic guys at www.wiggle.co.uk

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bringing the Baby Home 14 February 2007

14 February 2007
22:06:52 o'clock GMT Feeling Chillin'
Normann
This is an interview done with Normann Stadler last weekend at the triathlon I went to. I also went to a question / answer session with him. Wow. The guy is amazing :)
http://www.tri247.com/article_1623.html


17:40:29 o'clock GMT Feeling Ecstatic
Bringing the Baby Home
I have my new Baby!! I went to Sutton this morning to pick it up from Pearson Cycles. Those guys are fabulous, William in particular who spent about an hour with me last weekend and 2 hours today. I got him a nice bottle of red to say thanks for all his time. I love buying from places like Pearsons, they are the oldest bike shop in the UK and the 2 guys who have it now are the 5th generation. http://www.pearsoncycles.co.uk/index.html?action=68 gives the family history through the war and so on. Nice to see that places like that survive.
I took my bike out to Richmond park for a few hours to see how it went and I managed to hit 50km hour on the flat! I got into an aero position and just hammered it! So much fun! I was too scared to look down at the speedo coming down the hills :)
Off to the gym tonight for a weights session, and then home for an early night. Rock star lifestyle that I lead.
Went to see Underneath the Lintel last night, fabulous play and I would highly recommend it. 1 character played by Richard Schiff who plays Toby in the West Wing TV series. Really great play.
Bit of inspiration to get me to the gym ASAP... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gOF3obXbEQ&mode=related&search=
C x

No comments: