About Me

My photo
London, Glamoursmith, United Kingdom
This blog details my journey from February 2007 through my training and and preperation for what was initially Ironman UK in August 2007. Now having completed my 4th Ironman in 15 months I am preparing for the 2009 season as part of Team Wiggle supported by the fantastic guys at www.wiggle.co.uk

Thursday, February 8, 2007

It's Snowing! 8th Feb 2007


08 February 2007
16:14:30 o'clock GMT
It's snowing! It is so lovely out there. I went for my long run this morning through the snow. Making sure I get my money's worth out of the x-country runners I got for Tough Guy! There were a few horses out in the snow, but not many people which is just so rare for London. It was hard to climb out of my nice warm bed, but it was worth it to get in a good 90 mins of running. I have uploaded some pictures I got on my phone.

I am testing out some mobile software for work so it even work related!Tuesday night I went to the football to see Australia play Denmark which was fab, but I totally blew my alcohol allowance out the window! It was worth it to see Jimmy Barnes sing the national anthem. It wasn't this version, but maybe he could do this next time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uIHsDznUzMI have been hitting the gym and pool twice a day to improve my swim and start building muscle. Tonight I am off to meet with the Tri group I have joined, so hoping for some good contacts and advice. One of the guys has already emailed out wanting guinea pigs for nutrition analysis as he is studying it at the moment. He is going to have his work cut out with me :)
Had lunch with a bunch of work people today, one of my friends is getting married in Austria in 2 weeks, classic line she comes out with. "The ceremony is going to be spoken in German, they could be reading me the KFC menu for all I know!" Loved it.
Have fun people!C x

No comments: