About Me

My photo
London, Glamoursmith, United Kingdom
This blog details my journey from February 2007 through my training and and preperation for what was initially Ironman UK in August 2007. Now having completed my 4th Ironman in 15 months I am preparing for the 2009 season as part of Team Wiggle supported by the fantastic guys at www.wiggle.co.uk

Friday, September 14, 2007

Need to Focus! 14 September 2007

14 September 2007
17:39:00 o'clock BST Feeling Anxious
Need to Focus!
Well, it is only 1 month until the World Champs and I have to admit I am stuggling to get back on track with my training coming out of IMUK. My knee is still giving me grief, I am seeing a physiotherapist every 2nd day so I can get my kneecap taped back into place. I haven't managed to run yet, I am saving that for tomorrow. I out to do a 150km ride, maybe a bit more if I am feeling strong. I am going to cycle down the A24 to the outskirts of Worthing on the south coast of England, then run for an hour. I have decided to go solo tomorrow and really stick to my race pace and try and get myself back on track. I had some bike issues this week which hopefully Sam managed to fix last night. All in all it hasn't been fantastic. Tomorrow is my day to get back on track and focus on Kona.
Have a great weekend!
C x

No comments: