About Me

My photo
London, Glamoursmith, United Kingdom
This blog details my journey from February 2007 through my training and and preperation for what was initially Ironman UK in August 2007. Now having completed my 4th Ironman in 15 months I am preparing for the 2009 season as part of Team Wiggle supported by the fantastic guys at www.wiggle.co.uk

Monday, October 8, 2007

The Speech. 08 October 2007

16:18:37 o'clock BST
Hello! I went to the AGSM annual Ball on Saturday and did my little speech for them after dinner. I was really happy with it, and think it went well. Everyone was lovely to me and wished me luck for the weekend. It is always nice to get the ball gown out! Sammy scrubs up alright as you can see from the pictures! I hadn't seen him in a suit before...Yum! Everyone was looking lovely on the evening.
2 more sleeps! I am starting to get a bit nervous and moving into the zone. I am going to pack tonight, the hard thing is that I have to take all my food with me, I don't want to risk not be able to get the things I like and know I can eat pre race. Sam has kindly packed my bike up for me today so Matilda is ready to go! I ran this morning, no pain in my knee so it is on the mend.
Rob Walker sent me an email saying they were heading out toHawaii today and that they are going to come to the Power Bar breakfast on Thursday and also come and film me swimming with Chris Boon, IMUK owner.
I plan on keeping this updated when we are travelling and away.
C x

No comments: